- [S1373850408] Ancestry Family Trees, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.), Ancestry Family Trees.
- [S1377083574] 1900 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623, 18), Year: 1900; Census Place: Forneys Creek, Swain, North Carolina; Roll: T623_1218; Page: 9A; Enumeration District: 105.
Birth date: Jul 1876Birth place: North CarolinaResidence date: 1900Residence place: Forneys Creek, Swain, North Carolina
- [S1772915683] Swain County Death Records Vol II 1931-1955, Merrell Jenkins Riddle, Ed.D., (Riddle Genealogical Enterprises), ISBN 1-932671-25-0., 36-37 (Reliability: 2), 2006.
Name CRISP, Zebulon Vance
Daath date 1947-03-15
Age 72y 08m 07d
Death place Charleston Twp.
Birth date 1875-07-08
Birthplace Swain County
Father CRISP, George W.
Father's birthplace -
Mother MONTEITH, Lucinda
Mother's birthplace -
Informant Crisp, Ethel
Burial place TVA Cemetery
Cause of death Accidental drowning
Spouse Walker, Clara
- [S1772915682] Cemeteries of Swain County, Peggy R. Lambert, (Swain County Genealogical and Historical Society), 212 (Reliability: 2), Mar 1998.
Name Zebulon V. Crisp
Birth Date Jul. 8, 1875
Death Date Mar. 15, 1947
- [S1772915680] Swain County Marriages 1871 - 1905, Elsie Jones Bryson, (Swain County Genealogical Society), 46 (Reliability: 2), Mar 2002.
Crisp, George Washington, 22, of Swain, to Lucinda Monteith, 20, of Swain, on April 11, 1875. Performed by W.F. Whitesides, Justice of the Peace, at T.F. Monteith's. Wm. Crisp and R.H.A. Crisp, and R. Monteith, wit.
- [S1772915681] Swain County Marriages 1906-1916, Elsie Jones Bryson, (Swain County Genealogical Society), 40 (Reliability: 2), Nov 2003.
Crisp, Zeb, 30, son of Geo and Lucindy Crisp (both living), to Clara Walker, 21, daughter of Cas (dead) and Josie (living) Walker, on February 4, 1906. Performed by H.J. Hogue, Baptist Minister, at James Laney's, Forney Creek. Bob Monteith, Ed Laney and Gale Crisp, wit.